Richest BillionairesRichest Business

Nikolai Sarkisov Net Worth

Nikolai Sarkisov Net Worth is
$1.2 Billion

Nikolai Sarkisov Bio/Wiki 2018

Nikolai Sarkisov Net Worth $1.35 Billion

He is likewise the 74th wealthiest individual in Russia and 1088th on the planet. From 1986 to 1988, he served in the Armed Forces of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of USSR. In 1988, he worked as an economist in Avicenna, an organization that sells ferrous metals. Avicenna began his own business in 1990. Avicenna began trading alloys and importing building equipment after he left his job at a Soviet firm that exported commodities. Nikolai’s brother, billionaire Sergei Sarkisov, owns a successful insurance provider, RESO-Garantiva. Avicenna afterwards joined Sergei and was in-charged in managing the successful insurance company biggest customers. Currently, he manages the group’s building projects. Since 2012, the business expanded their enterprise and went to invest in building projects in the European territory. The Sarkisov brother now owns 63% of RESO Garantive. The remaining 37% is owned by AXA, a French insurance company.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *